Jerry is Principal in charge of the Fort Myers, Florida office of Hill, Barth & King LLC (HBK). Jerry began his public accounting career with HBK in 1990.
Jerry has extensive experience in accounting and auditing with an emphasis on large privately held businesses. Jerry’s industry experience includes construction contractors, financial institutions, continuing care retirement facilities, employee benefit plans, professional service organizations, small businesses and individual clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Youngstown State University. Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kiwanis Club of Pelican Bay, Past Treasurer, Secretary and member of Board of Directors
- Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Past Treasurer and Church Council
- Member. Current Chairman of the Endowment Fund
- Member, the Lee County Building Industry Association
- Member, the Cape Coral Construction Industry Association