Michael is a Principal in the Fort Myers, Florida office of Hill, Barth & King LLC (HBK). He joined the firm in 2010 when Gilbert, Wallace, Stewart, Stramel & Sowers, P.A. merged with HBK.
Michael has extensive experience in accounting and auditing and litigation support. His industry experience includes: construction, common interest realty associations, large family-owned businesses and litigation support/mediation. Michael is a certified public accountant licensed in Florida and Texas and has been certified by the Supreme Court of the State of Florida as a Family Mediator since 1991.
- B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Oklahoma
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Association of Fraud Examiners
- Member, Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc.
- Member, AICPA Management Consulting Services Section
- Member, Florida Association of Family Law Mediators
- Member, Lee County Association of Family Law Professionals
- Member, Condominium Owners Managers and Associates (COMA) of Lee County
- Leadership Lee County – Class of 1991
- Past Member, FICPA Committee on Litigation Support
- Past Member, FICPA Committee on Common Interest Realty Associations
- Past President/Board Member, South Fort Myers Little League
- Past Board Member, Family Health Centers
- Past Administrative Board Chairman, Cypress Lake United Methodist Church